Thursday, April 2, 2009

Guess I'll Always Be a Bargain Shopper


2 weeks ago I won a $50 gc to Neiman Marcus. Never been there; always figured it would be a bit out of my price range, but i was excited nonetheless. I've heard about their great "Last Call" values so i checked it out online, thinking i might find a cute top or dress for myself. Well, everything even remotely close to the $50 price range consisted of things like camisoles, plain white tees, and leggings. Boring. The stuff i wanted (on sale) was starting out closer to $150, $200...

Sooooo, i got a great serving bowl instead. Hey, it matches my kitchen, and i got free shipping. Can't beat it. Next time i want a cute dress i'll stick to Target.




1 comment:

Betsy! said...

Thanks Ann :) I try to keep it entertaining. Do you have a blog i can check out too?

Betsy